1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Besides your spouse, who is the first person you tell?
2. With the money in your pocket, wallet or purse right now, could you make change for a $20 bill? Could you make change for a $1 bill? No, to both questions
3. Is this ability (or lack of ability) to make change a typical reflection of how much cash and coins you regularly carry?
4. Take the quiz: What mythological character are you?
|You Are a Centaur|
In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
5. Are you typically the "heart breaker" or the "broken-hearted" in your relationship history?
I am neither
6. Considering your answer to #5, would you rather be the opposite?