1. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My daughter was the last person I visited in the hospital. I was present for the birth of my granddaughter about six years ago. It was one of the most thrilling, emotional events of my life. It was a privilege to be asked to be there.
2. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
I have held seven jobs in my life, my current one being number seven. The first four were part of my chosen career field simply meaning they were secretarial jobs following my completion of secretarial school after high school.
3. Of those, how many did you leave voluntarily?
Of my six previous jobs, I left the same number voluntarily and on good terms.
You enjoy being part of a group while maintaining your individuality.
Apparently, I was an entire zoo. If you keep resubmitting the same birth date, a different answer comes up until you've come to the end of the cycle of choices. I went with this one because it describes me better than the others.
5. What animal were you expecting you'd be?
6. Time to pull this tactic again: Your turn to come up with a Reader's Choice Question. What question would you like to see asked in a future edition of "The Saturday Six?" (Don't answer it...just provide the question.)
Okay, it's not original because I know I've read something along these lines somewhere before.
Suppose you're given a box containing a substantial amount of money and it's yours to keep and use however you wish. If and when you open it to retrieve the cash, someone you don't know in another state, country or perhaps even across town will drop dead instantly. This will happen only the first time you open the box. Would you open it?