1. How confrontational are you in real life, and how does your real-life persona compare with your blogging persona? I am the least confrontational person I know. I will go to practically any lengths to avoid confrontation of any kind. My real-life persona compared with my blogging persona? What you read is what you get, folks.
2. Other than the food itself, what makes your favorite restaurant your favorite? Ambiance, service, affordable wine list and background music
3. You buy an iPod: what's the first tune you're likely to put on it? This is not a likely scenario but how about "Flesh for Fantasy" by Billy Idol for starters. Why? Because I like it!
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What's the most important quality of your (ideal) significant other?
Kindness is most important in a boyfriend/girlfriend. You want someone who will go through everything with you - the best moments and the worst, and all of those other moments in between. You love to be able to say anything to your partner, and have them say anything to you. You are able to be extremely close with your partner for that reason.
5. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you rather do: hear gossip or be the first to reveal some juicy piece of gossip? I try to avoid the entire gossip cycle but hey, I'm only human so I'll pick hearing gossip. It stops right there; you won't hear it from me. More often than not, I'm usually "out of the loop" on a general basis. Fine with me.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #85 from Barb: If you had a magic feather (my Daddy Do carries several in his pocket) and this magic feather could make you unbelievably attractive OR unbelievably intelligent, which would you choose, and why? At this point in my life, I would choose to be unbelievably intelligent so I could secure a well-paying job, make a lot of money in a hurry and retire at a young age.