Monday, March 6, 2006

Sunday Seven - Episode 27

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name up to seven books you own that you've read more than once.

1.  The Blue Castle by L. M. Montgomery

2.  The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin

3.  A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

4.  Maggie Now by Betty Smith

5.  The Legacy (aka A Town Like Alice) by Nevil Shute

6.  The Emigrants by Vilhelm Moberg

7.  The House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier

And many, many more.  I reread books a lot.  There are so many books that suit a mood I'm in much like there are films to rewatch when I feel a certain way.  I have to force myself to read new material and this is something I've been trying to do lately.  It's nice to have old friends handy by, however.

 

 

 

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm plagued by this same affliction--old books and old movies.  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of books that I re-read, too....I just re-read the Mary Stewart Trilogy about Merlin..