Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Saturday Six

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I haven't played in a while.  Somehow it's not as fun as it used to be now that everyone has scattered.

1. Do you generally tend to be early, late or right on time? Usually a bit early; always on time

2. Did you belong to any clubs in high school? No. The closest thing I belonged to that resembled a club was being a member of my senior yearbook staff.  I chose to get involved with this only to help while away the time I was separated from my beau. He went off to college in Ohio and I was finishing my senior year of high school. It was a good time filler. If so, which did you value the most?

3. Where was your favorite place to hang out when you were in high school? My bedroom  How often were you there and were you usually with friends or alone?  Every day after school; usually alone and sometimes with friends.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What chess piece are you? (Thanks to Charles.)

A Black Rook
You don't have to worry about fancy plans, or sophisticated schemes. You are just on the board to kick some ass and smash some white pieces. You stand by your leaders, and they get worried when you are removed from play. You work best with your buddy, the other black rook, and when you don't have him watching your six, you tend to be somewhat ineffective.

Uh....okay

5. When is the last time you played a board game and what game did you play?  About two months ago, a game called Upwards which is a variation of Scrabble (I love word games)  Did you win?  No, even playing in tandem with a partner, it was difficult....fun, though

6. You're called to serve on a jury. Would you rather sit on a capital murder case, a personal injury case, a wrongful death suit or a drunk driving case, and why?  I'd pick the drunk driving case...even before it began, the outcome  would be signed, sealed and delivered.

 

No comments: