Sunday, February 5, 2006

Saturday Six - Episode 95

1. How interested are you in this year's Super Bowl game?

Not very but at least this is the football game where one might see a halfway entertaining ad and that gives it some merit.

2. How many Super Bowl parties have you been invited to attend? Are you going to one?

I've attended a few and we've hosted a few over the years. We're staying home this year and our son-in-law and granddaughter will join us since my daughter has to work.


3. What's worse, in your opinion: when the media produces what you consider to be a one-sided story, or when someone who is critical of the media for producing what they think is a one-sided story retells the story telling only one side of it themselves?

What's worse? Neither choice is any good but the media producing a one-sided story is worse because it's their responsibility to present both sides of a news story.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What kind of weather are you? (Thanks to Shelly!)

You Are a Rainbow Breathtaking and rare
You are totally enchanting and intriguing
But you usually don't stick around long!

You are best known for: your beauty

Your dominant state: seducing

Well now, isn't that nice!

5. What kind of weather do you find to be the most relaxing?

The most relaxing weather to me is a sultry, tropical Jamaican breeze flowing over my bare body as I sit in a recliner, gazing out at the beautiful Caribbean sea with a large pina colada in my hand. It doesn't get any better than that.

6. Consider any television shows you are currently collecting on DVD or are planning to collect. Are there any series that you'd stop collecting at a certain point rather than just collecting the entire run? If so, why?

If I'm making the effort to collect a complete season of a program on DVD, why on earth would I stop before it was completed? I wouldn't have to wait until it finished its entire run because the programs I wish to have for my own are from many years ago.


 


 



 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about that Jamaican-Caribbean thing...  Lisa  :-]