Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's been awhile

It's been well over a month since I've had access to my computer.  We ran into some major problems when we switched from AOL to Comcast.  Had to bring a professional in to fix the mess.  Apparently, all is well and even though I'd been told repeatedly that once we got it back, all would be lost and it would be just like starting over.  Not so, I discovered much to my surprise and delight.  Many things in my files that I thought were gone are still intact.  Nice.

When I return to an old entry of my journal, I'm unable to click onto anything that lets me add an entry.  What I'm using here is the "Add an Entry" page I had saved in my Favorites.  I wonder if it will work.  Let's see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It worked!  

Wow!   I don't get the whole AOL/Comcast thing...  AOL can be kind of a pain in the butt, but I'm so accustomed to it, it fits like an old shoe.  Kind of a quirky old shoe, to be sure, but I'm a quirky kind of person.

Hope you can start writing more regularly now.  I miss you!  

Lisa  :-]