Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday Six - Episode 68

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1223

1. What was your favorite childhood movie?  It's a toss-up between the 1940 version of "The Thief of Bagdad" and "Jason and the Argonauts" from 1963.  Both films never ceased to weave their web of magic over me whenever I watched them.  When was the last time you saw it?  I own a video of "Thief" and I've probably seen both within the last three years.  I enjoy them as much today as I did as a little girl.

2. Who is your worst enemy at the moment?  I don't have a specific personal enemy.  I never did and I don't expect to in the future.  I consider the collective entity of terrorists wreaking havoc all over the world as my enemy.  (First names only, please.)  Why is that person your enemy?  I don't think an explanation is necessary.

3. Which one of the following annoys you most when you encounter a new blog?
    a. Constant grammatical errors.  I've got to go with this one.  We all make mistakes with grammar but it hurts my eyes when I come across a journal with more than a few glaring errors. 
    b. Constant spelling errors.
    c. Contrived "street" language.
    d. Too many "nothing happening today" entries.


4. Take this quiz:   Which alcoholic drink are you?



Ooh, I like this answer.  In fact, I'm having one now as I type these answers.  Such a perceptive quiz!

5. What is the last thing yousaid to a person face to face?  "Hi, Honey...here I am, home".  Who was that person?  My husband.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #59 from Debi:  When you shower, do you ever think of the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "Psycho?"  I have never watched this move in its entirety exactly for the reason of not wishing to have the association of showering tied to this film.  I've seen bits and pieces but have never seen "the shower scene".  On the same note, since I'm from the east coast originally and enjoyed many a summer swimming in the Atlantic Ocean, I've never seen "Jaws" either.  Ignorance sometimes is bliss.

 



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Jason and the Argonauts!"  LOL!  I went to see that movie with a birthday party for some girl I used to know in grammar school (I was invited to her parties because I was teacher's pet the first four years of my grade school life.  This girl and I were not friends, otherwise.  Weird.)  Anyway, the thing I remember most about the movie was the scene with the army of skeletons.  Pretty intense special effects for the time!  Lisa  :-]