Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday Seven - Episode 4

Picture from Hometown

A fairly new game to play each week.  Relatively short and sweet.  I like it!  Want to join in?  Click here Sunday Seven - Episode 4

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Of the movies in your current DVD or VHS collection, name seven (in no particular order) that you have watched enough times to make your friends suspect that there might be something wrong with you but that you can't imagine not watching again.

1.  Allegro Non Troppo

2.  Coal Miner's Daughter

3.  Dirty Dancing

4.  Flashdance

5.  Midnight Cowboy

6.  Somewhere in Time

7.  Tombstone

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Tombstone!  

Anonymous said...

Although I loved Flashdance and Dirty Dancing as well, the only movie I have watched enough times to make my friends suspect I am crazy is Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Maryanne

Anonymous said...

If I HAD friends that were privy to this information, they would REALLY wonder about me.  My seven are:  Holiday Inn, White Christmas (I can recite the dialog to these two movies, and I STILL love them...), While You Were Sleeping, Meet Me In St. Louis, Sabrina, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and A Charlie Brown Christmas.  Lisa  :-]  

Anonymous said...

Dirty Dancing and Flashdance??? Don't tell me you like Footloose too???? (daughter is cringing at just the thought....)

Anonymous said...

Somewhere in Time...sigh...it always makes me cry...