Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Saturday Six

Picture from Hometownhttp://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/

1. What was your favorite Halloween candy to receive as a child?

Mounds was my favorite candy bar (still is) and I always loved the look and taste of candy corn.

2. Of cities you've visited (that you don't live in), which is your favorite and why?

San Francisco is my favorite city.  It's a beautiful, walkable, fun city with much to see and do.  I must confess I did live there for about 3 years about 28 years ago.

3. What is the oldest appliance in your kitchen (and how old is it)?

That distinction goes to my Oster blender which is somewhere around 50 years old; for my needs, it works just fine.

4. How many broken bones have you suffered in your life time, and when was the most recent?

None so far...touch wood.

5. Check your caller ID:  who is the last person to have called you?

My son

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #26 from Nettie: What would you say is your biggest "character flaw?"

I think my biggest character flaw is my lack of ambition.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, we have some things in common!  I listed a lack of ambition, and my oldest appliance is a blender, too, but not quite as old as yours!  Great answers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.  
Angela