Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Saturday Six

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1332

. What is a bigger pet peeve for you: someone trying to talk on a cell phone during a movie, a baby crying in a restaurant, a dog barking on your street, or music played loud enough to rattle windows. This is a no brainer; the incredibly rude person on the cell phone during a movie. Haven't they noticed that big lobby? Perhaps they could go there. Duh!

2. What is your favorite cologne or perfume that you wear most often?
I don't wear cologne or perfume much these days. There was a time when I wore Jessica McClintock frequently because my husband adored it on me. Which one is the one you like the scent of, but don't wear often or at all? Before McClintock, I used to wear Halston which was my personal favorite and I adored it on me.

3. In your opinion, what is the best way to tell someone you value how much they mean to you?
Words of love are great, actions to show that love are even better; a combination of the two is the very best way.

4. Earlier this week, I posted a
personality quiz: If you haven't taken it, please do; if you already have, how accurate were the results compared with your true personality. 

I scored 41 points and apparently this means:

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

I would love to be this person. Am I? We never see ourselves as others see us; however, I've been told by several people that I possess many of these qualities so I suppose the results were more accurate than not.


5. When was the last time you feel you got as much sleep as you really needed in a single night?
Last night. I go to bed ridiculously early to ensure I do get enough sleep each night and I usually do.

6. If a stranger walked up to you and handed you a briefcase with enough money to pay off every debt you had down to the penny, do you think you could start from then on living debt-free?
Yes, barring some unforeseen event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6.)  If I didn't have any debts to pay, I could AFFORD to live debt-free!  Lisa  :0]