Sunday, November 13, 2005

Saturday Six - Episode 83

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1341

1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted. A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that there may be a genuine haunting going on there. Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so? If a select group could join me to keep me company and I would be free to leave at any time, I would agree.

2. What do you most enjoy about your job?
I work at a very large lifecare, adult community. During the morning hours I deliver medication to many residents at their homes. This takes me about 1 hour and 45 minutes depending upon how my morning goes. I enjoy being outside and walking from place to place at my own pace which I am free to do.

3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with?
My husband What was the main topic of the conversation? The sky and the beautiful sunset before us as we were driving home from spending the day with friends. It was spectacular.

4. Take this
quiz: What kind of "smart" are you?

All-Around Smart

You are all-around smart. Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things. You have a well-rounded brain.



5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that it was inedible -- when trying to cook?
I had to consult my husband on this one and all he could come up with was something I made long ago as an experiment which, evidently, tasted so bad we threw it out. Neither of us can remember exactly what it was but I don't think it was because I ruined it. My track record, cooking-wise, is pretty good.

6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION #1: If you had to do over again, would you change anything?
I don't think so. I don't dwell on "what might've been" because I believe very strongly that things happen for very good reasons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally ruined food?  Welll...since I cook for a living, I do what is called "product research."  I come up with an idea, and I make it.  Sometimes, it sucks.  LOL!  Lisa  :-]