Sunday, November 6, 2005

The Saturday Six

1. What is the last big "gift" you bought for yourself...either for your birthday, Christmas, or any other holiday? I don't buy big "gifts" for myself and very rarely, little ones either.

2. Of the official Vivi Award Categories, if you had to nix one of them, which would you choose?
"Best Entry or Series of Entries"


3. Which category would you add that isn't on the list this year?
"Most Creative Title of Journal" which reflects that journal's content in some way

4. Take this
quiz: Which soap opera does your life most resemble?

Your life most resembles:
The Young and the Restless

Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on the Young and the Restless. You are not very melodramatic, and your life is pretty normal. What makes you cool is that you can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.



5. Have you ever heard a song and thought, "Whoever wrote that must know me?"
I don't believe so.  If so, what song was it, and do you still feel that way?

6. If your birthday had to fall on a holiday each year, which holiday would you choose and why? (For this question, assume that holidays like "Thanksgiving," which fall on a different date each year, would fall on the same date to accommodate the question.)
I love my birthday exactly where it is (August) but if I had to choose a holiday, I would choose Columbus Day because October is one of my favorite months of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5.)  Back in the olden days, Linda Ronstadt's "You're No Good" exactly described a relationship I was in at the time.  I still think of that guy every time I hear it.  LOL!  Lisa  :-]