Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Tuesday Two - Episode 6

Picture from Hometown

Now, onto this week's choice of questions.  And remember the rules:  one topic, two questions, ONE ANSWER!  Don't answer both questions!  You'll find out why in December!


THIS WEEK'S TOPIC:    NUDITY

QUESTION A:
You are invited to a party at a nudist colony through a program that seeks to introduce the concept to people who aren't already members.  You know the following things going in:  1) There'll be nothing "inappropriate" going on, 2) You won't know anyone who is there, and 3) You'll never again see any of the people who are present for the rest of your life.  Given these conditions, would you attend?

or

QUESTION B:

While housesitting for a close friend, you discover some nude photos of your friend that were left out in the open, and apparently completely by accident.  Would you look at the photos, and would you tell your friend that you found them?

I will choose Question A:  Given those conditions, I would attend and, in fact, have done so.  It's not anything like you might imagine and far from being a terrible experience.  It's quite likely you'll encounter some of the nicest people on the planet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say I'm surprised at which question you chose to answer.  LOL!  I could almost accuse you of writing the question youself!  Except you wouldn't have thrown in all those cautions about how non-threatening it would be..because you already know that.  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

As I said in my answer...if you are there, would you be becomming a member?? I think that means you'd see these peole again! It is a small world!!
I too thought that you might have had part in this question!!! I answered B!