Friday, July 9, 2004

Homework Time

Weekend Assignment #14:  Snacks, in Haiku Form

Gotta love this one; it's a no-brainer.

Ahem....

This one represents my favorite snack food:

          Tortilla chips are/Without a doubt the greatest/Eaten with salsa.

This is one for a favorite snack that causes most people (certainly my kids) to fall over each other in their haste for the nearest exit:

          Smoked oysters taste great/When you eat them with crackers/Pity they stink so!

And so ends my creativity for now at 5:30 in the morning before I go to work.  Lol!

         

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!  My husband LOVES smoked oysters...and I think they're disgusting.  You Oyster Haiku is brilliant!  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

Before I went veg, I LOVED, lusted after smoked oysters....

Anonymous said...

I said it before. This weekend assignment is putting pounds on people. You read them and get hungry. : )

Anonymous said...

What great haikus!!  My kids love salsa and chips also!  -Jan

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww Oysters!  I ate one accidently at a buffet; it was fried and I thought it was a fried zucchini.  Wrong.  The more I chewed, the nastier it got! OMG!  I didn't know what to do with it and finally swallowed.  Uggggg!  An unforgettable life experience.  Great haiku though!  LOL, Lisa