Saturday, July 31, 2004

The Saturday Six

1.  Which do you most enjoy receiving from someone you know:  a telephone call, an E-mail, a handwritten letter or a comment in your journal?

Definitely a handwritten letter.  This is a tangible item to receive, open, read and reread if one wishes.

2.  You are invited to a nude beach.  You do not know any of the people who will be there and it is certain you will never see any of them ever again.  No one you know will find out you had gone unless you tell them.  Would you go?

In a heartbeat!  I'd go even if I did know the people who were going to be there who I'd quite likely see again.  I'd probably tell people I went too!

3.  Not counting work uniforms, what color do you wear most often?

I'm fond of many colors, but I wear a lot of green.

4.  What was the last movie you watched that you thought couldn't end soon enough? 

The remake of "The Planet of the Apes".  It was pretty dreadful. 

5.  What is the farthest you've ever called someone long distance?

A call from California to New Jersey and vice versa.

6.  Reader's Choice Question #14 from NZforME.  If you were to get a personalized/vanity license plate, what would it say?

My personalized plate would read N8URST.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Handwritten letters are really so nice. I'm thinking I should do more of those myself.