Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Saturday Six

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/

1. You achieve a high level of fame in your chosen career.  Calls begin coming in for interviews...if you could only appear on one of the following shows, which would you select?
A) Today
B) Live! with Regis and Kelly
C) The Daily Show
D) Oprah
E) David Letterman
F) Jay Leno
G) Jerry Springer

D) Oprah

2. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body, then spend 48 hours alone with the real you.  Would you do it?

Fascinating.  Sure I would.  It might be very interesting to see and interact with myself and find out if I'm really as charming as some people have told me I am.  LOL!!

3. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body and live a normal life for 48 hours.  Would you dare to spend two days as a member of the opposite gender?

Even more fascinating.  Yes, I'd be willing to do this if such a thing were possible.  I'm mighty partial to men and it would be a kick to view the world from a man's perspective in a man's body. 

4. Compared to previous years, did you spend more or less money on Christmas gifts?  How soon do you think you'll have all of the bills for Christmas paid off?

I spent more money this past Christmas than I have in several years.  Everything is already paid for--we try very hard to stay away from that evil necessity known as the credit card except when absolutely necessary.  Then it's a Godsend.

5. What is the first toy you remember playing with?

I recall a farm set with a barn, ranch house and the requisite farm animals.  The buildings were made of tin and painted with lots of detail.  There were fences to set up and figures of ranch hands and cowboys (I think) to play with as well.  There was this one little man who was in a seated position and he could be set on the fence as if perching there.  My older sisters always referred to him as "Pickle Pete" and I found this wildly amusing.  I haven't thought about these things in a long, long time.

6. Have you ever downloaded a song or theme song for your cell phone?  If so, which one amuses you most?  If you haven't, but had to pick one, what would it be?

I don't have a cell phone and can't think of a song.





 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't normally do these Saturday Six things, but these questions are interesting.  I'll post my answers here, just between you and me:  
1.) I'd go on Oprah just because I wold love to meet her.
2.) Ummmm...I don't know.  I think I'd be horrified if I did...
3.) Absolutely.  I know men are very nearly a completely different species, and I would LOVE to see the world from their point of view for two days.
4.) Spent too much, put it all on charge cards because we weren't flush with cash, and now I wish I could jump off a bridge...
5.) The oldest toy I remember having was a stuffed animal--a fox I named...ummm..."Foxy."  Very original.  But I was so young, I don't even remember GETTING him.  I just remember HAVING him.  Until I was a teen-ager.  Along with 96 other "stuffies."  But he was always the first one in my heart.

Anonymous said...

Ohh... I forgot 0ne:
6.)  I think those cell phone songs are hideously annoying.  My phone RINGS, like a phone is supposed to do.  And I probably wouldn't have one either if I didn't need it for my business.  And they come in handy when hubs and I are at large stores like Costco or Home Depot and become separated...  LOL!  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

I love these Saturday six questions. Always fun to read. : )
Angela