Monday, January 24, 2005

Computer Woes

This is just a short note to let everyone (who might care) know that I will be away from both my journals for an undetermined length of time.  My faithful companion, old PC, has bitten the dust and due to a few other problems I'm experiencing at the moment, I'm not sure when I'll be getting a replacement.

I'm going to miss reading the entries of my favorite journals and entering same into my own.  Wish me good thoughts and good luck and I hope to be back soon.

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY BIG bummer.  Hurry back.  I will miss you!  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

Hope things straighten out soon. Sorry you're having comp problems too. Come back soon as you can. You will be missed.
Angela

Anonymous said...

I just signed back on myself. I will miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!