Monday, August 23, 2004

Saturday Six

Another week unfolds in which to write about...whatever.  A good way to ease into it is to play~ 

Picture from Hometown

1.  Which gadget are you next most likely to buy?

I'd love to purchase a new, state of the art computer with a wide monitor and all the up-to-date bells and whistles that are currently available. 

2.  What is your ideal meal?

My ideal meal (which I eat once a week) is a seafood pasta made with shrimp, clams, crimini mushrooms, lots of garlic tossed in a mixture of olive oil and assorted homegrown herbs.  To complete this meal, I'd make a fresh salad, buy a loaf of one of Safeway's Artisan  bread and enjoy an excellent, crisp glass or two of Johannesberg Reisling.

3.  How many hours of sleep do you regularly get each night and where?

I try to get seven hours of sleep each night on a regular bed and usually do.

4.  What's your favorite flavored or specialty coffee?

I don't drink any kind of flavored coffee.  If I did, it would probably be hazelnut.  My favorite specialty coffee is Irish Coffee, a rare treat but always a pleasure.

5.  You have the chance to be reincarnated as something other than a human being.  What would you come back as and why?

I would choose to come back as a beautiful cat belonging to a well-to-do older person.  What could be better than sleeping whenever I wanted to, being fed and simply sitting around looking gorgeous and superior and nothing more would be asked of me?

6.  Has anyone ever tried to find their lost love?  (How did it go?)

Lost love? No.  Friend from the past? Yes.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, gotta go with the cat.  But I'd have to be one that at least got to go outside and lie in the garden.  Need a few adventures...  Lisa  :-]