Sunday, August 15, 2004

The Saturday Six.....Already?!

I find it hard to believe that I haven't put an entry in here since last week's Saturday Six.  Hmmm...could it be I've actually been experiencing life rather than dreaming and remembering about past experiences?

In truth, I've been working a lot during the past week and gearing up for a small celebration of sorts.  And now, without further ado, let's play

Picture from Hometown

1. So no one likes that "Favorite Gadgets" question on AOL's Member Profiles.  What would you replace it with?

Personally, I have no kick against the "Favorite Gadgets" query; after all, we all have at least one.  Since the profile is a thumbnail description designed to provide a few points of interest, how about replacing it with "Favorite Season"?

2. How many credit cards do you have at the moment, and of those, how many do you use regularly?

One and one only and one's enough for me.  I try hard to use it only when really necessary and I've yet to come even close to my maxium credit line.

3. It's your chance to "Come on Down!"  You decide to be on a game show.  Which show do you think you'd win the most on:  "The Price is Right," "Match Game," "Jeopardy," "Wheel of Fortune," "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" or "Pictionary?"

I would probably win the most money playing "Who Wants to be a Millionaire".

4. A past edition of the "Saturday Six" asked you to list how many states you'd visited.  This time around, in the spirit of the "Parade of Nations" in the Olympics, it's time to list any foreign countries you've set foot in.

I have been in three foreign countries:  Canada, Jamaica and Mexico.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #16 from Tara: What's the significance of your AOL screenname?

My favorite place on Earth is a hotsprings resort my husband and I visit as often as we're able.  Just for fun and my own personal amusement, I like to imagine myself as a fantastical creature such as a sprite, pixie or water nymph.  Hence, SpringsNymph.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #17 from Nettie: Did you ever have a "true love" that got away........and have you always regretted it?

I never had a "true love" that got away but I have had one that rediscovered me.  I believe you can have more than one in a lifetime and love comes in many forms.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're lucky you never had a love that got away. I did. :(

Anonymous said...

Since I asked the last question, thought I'd stop by to see everyone's answers....
you have a lovely journal, and I'm glad your true love didn't get away :-)

~jerseygirl  Nettie
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl