Monday, September 20, 2004

Patrick's Saturday Six

Picture from Hometown

1. If you could give your journal a content rating, which would you select:  G, PG, PG-13, R, or NC-17?

I have two journals.  One would be rated G; the other, PG

2. Are you left handed or right handed?  Do you wish you were the opposite?

I am right-handed and have never wished to be a lefty.

3. What is the last play you saw performed live in a theater?

The last play I saw was CATS, many years ago in San Francisco.

4. Your bank gives you the opportunity to send them a photo which they will make into personal checks for you?  What single photo would you most likely send?

I would send them a picture of a river otter, something like this:

5. What character from the original "Star Trek" do you most identify with?

I would have to pick Mr. Spock; not for his exceptional intelligence which I certainly don't possess but because of his logical nature.  I think of myself as being a logical woman.  Also, I had the most incredible crush on him even though I knew he was far too cerebral for me!

   6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #23 from Heather:  What secret urge do you have, but never act on?

One of my secret urges is to buy a box of expensive, excellent chocolates such as Godiva and spend an afternoon curled up on the couch working my way through its entire contents while watching a movie no one else would ever want to see except myself.




 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think you definitely deserve to act on #6!
~~mumsy

Anonymous said...

Did this at Patrick's. Thanks for sharing yours. : )

Anonymous said...

I can just picture Mr. Spock curled up on the couch devouring a box of Godiva...LOL!  Lisa  :-]