Monday, September 13, 2004

Patrick's Saturday Six

Picture from Hometown

1. With about 50 days left until the election, you suddenly have the chance to recast the two presidential candidates.  Who would you want to replace Bush and Kerry?

I am in a quandry over this question.  However, at the present time I'm ready to vote for just about anyone, with the exception of a convicted criminal, to remove our current president from office.  Enough, already.

2. What color would you never wear in your wardrobe?

Yellow.  Love the color but any and all shades of it look dreadful on me.

3. Other than a journal, what was the last website you visited?

http://www.heathenfront.org/vlhf/e/rhinemaidens.jpg

4. Have you ever had the exact same dream more than once?  Have you ever had a dream one night pick up where the last night's dream left off?

No to both questions (whoa, what happened to my font...is this a dream?)

5. Which is more organized:  your kitchen, your medicine cabinet, your computer desk, your office, or your car?

Oh dear!  I'm afraid I'm not a very organized person but I know where to find 99 and 34/100% of what I might need at any given time.  I seem to be afflicted with a rarely known impairment called, flat surfaceitus.  If there's a flat surface, I simply must cover it with stuff and the piles grow as time goes by.  I'd have to say it would be my computer desk, a place where I at least try to keep things organized.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #22 from Robin:  Are lyou a native of the state you currently reside in?  If not, how many states have you lived in since the state you're a native of?

No, I'm not.  I have lived only in my native and current state.

Well now, do I have the distinction of being the last to post my answers to the current Saturday Six queries?    





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. : )