Monday, June 20, 2005

Saturday Six - Episode 62

Once again,  time for...

Picture from Hometown...

I know.  It's Monday already and I'm just getting around to playing but I've been busy with a project.  And you know what they say, better late than never!

1. Do you do a yearly "spring cleaning" in your home?  If so, have you done this year's version, yet?

No, I dig through my house when the spirit moves me which probably isn't often enough but it's better than nothing.

2. Have you ever been blindfolded and asked to identify which of two drinks is Pepsi or Coke?  If you haven't, do you think you could tell the difference?

I haven't but I'm sure I could taste the difference between the two.

3. You find out that you're going to have a child:  what baby names will you choose?

This is so easy to answer when there's not a chance of this ever happening to me again.  Emily/Daniel

4. You must become one of the Brady Bunch kids for a single day:  which one would you choose to become and why?

I must?  This sounds like a fate worse than death!  I suppose it would have to be Marsha so I could at last find out what it would be like to be the grooviest, most popular girl in school.

5. Where are you going for summer vacation this year?

Husband and I are going to a clothing optional resort for three days and to our favorite hot springs getaway (a place I often mention in my other journal) for five more.  Can't wait, haven't had a real vacation for over three years.

6. What is the most religious thing you do on a day-to-day basis?

I thank God every day for the great life I've been blessed with.





No comments: