Sunday, May 29, 2005

Saturday Six - Episode 59

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1159

1. What is the most inexpensive, non-valuable thing you tend to collect and hoard? Why do you do it?

I'm a chronic packrat but I can't think of anything in particular that I "collect and hoard". I hang onto things because it's been my experience over the years time and again that the minute I finally decide to get rid of something, sure as you're born, I need it within the following week or two. It never fails.

2. What is the highest price you've paid per gallon for gasoline where you live? Do you use regular, mid-grade or premium?

Mid-grade or premium? You're kidding, right? Highest I had to fork out was $2.76 for a gallon of regular unleaded!

 

3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why? If you don't have a favorite verse from the Bible that holds meaning to you, what's your favorite saying and why?

"As you sow, so shall you reap". I like to think that the love, kindness, respect and helpfulness that you extend to others will work their way back to you, in time. If not, then you've done the best you can in your lifetime to be a good person. Considering my line of work, I truly hope this is so. Turn it into a favorite saying? "What goes around, comes around".

4. What was your favorite movie from the 1970's? When did you last view it? Do you have it in your movie collection?

Mel Brook's "Young Frankenstein". Probably last saw it in the past six months. Yes, have it on DVD.

5. Do you weigh more, less or the same as you did one year ago? Six months ago? Three months ago?

One year ago, a little more; six month's ago, less; three month's ago, same.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #54 from Jennie: What one lyric sums up your current love life? Your view on life? Your past? Your hopes/dreams/fears?

Current love life? "How do I know when it's love? I can't tell you but it lasts forever".

View on life? "Skating away on the thin ice of a new day".

Past? "I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger".

Hopes/dreams/fears? "Someday, somewhere we'll find a new way of living, we'll find a way of forgiving, somewhere".


 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome answers...............Kasey

Anonymous said...

Great answers. I tend to hoard weird little bits of stuff, too. And as soon as I throw it away, we find out what it went to.

Anonymous said...

Young "Frahnkensteen"!  We saw that movie on our first date!  Lisa  :-]  

Anonymous said...

    Loved your answer to number one.  Same thing happens to me.  I can look at something sitting unused in my garage for years, but the minute I get rid of it.... I find myself needing it.  Now, just why is that ????   Tina

Anonymous said...

Do i detect a jethro fan here also?
nice one
classy
slan
frankie