Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday Six Time

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1145

1. How many scars do you have on your body?  Where are they?

Two; one under my chin from when I fell on my bike by going over the handlebars when I was going downhill and one from my two C-sections.  You'd think I'd have two from this but the doctor just followed the dotted line........!

2. What is the last junk food you ate in such large quantity that you actually felt guilty afterwards?

I really don't eat what I'd call junk food; closest I can come to answering this one is the last time I ate a chicken burrito from one of the local Mexican restaurants.

3. What is the closest spot to your home where you go when you feel like you need an afternoon escape?

The Goodwill Store which is right downtown and fun to cruise around in to check out stuff.

4. Of those in your collection, what movie have you watched the most times?

It's a toss-up between "Allegro Non Troppo" and "Tombstone".

5. Have you ever felt discriminated against?  What about you do you believe led to the discrimination?

No, I don't think so.

6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION #3:  Have you ever hired a:
    a. Maid  No
    b. Lawyer  No
    c. Chauffer  Yes
    d. Plumber  Yes
    e. Photographer  Yes
    f. Realtor No
    g. Gardener No
    h. Personal Trainer  No 
    i. Psychic/Spirtual Advisor No

    j. Mortician  No








 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haunt my local Goodwill. I love it there.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.... Goodwill.  It's what I miss most about living in Eugene.  There's just about one on every street corner there...  Lisa  :-]