Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday Six - Episode 70

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1248

1. A reader to "Men's Journal" recently wrote about technological innovations, stating that there isn't any gadget he couldn't live without:  "To see how vital technology is, spend a few days in the backcountry without your phone, pager, PDA, laptop, cappuccino machine, or MP3 player.  You'll emerge cleansed and refreshed."  Could you go a whole week really roughing it with no modern conveniences?  I'm pretty sure I could make it through a week of roughing it without modern conveniences.  Seems like I'm just about doing so already; the only technological convenience I own out of the above-mentioned list is a phone.  Would you want to?  Not particularly.

2. What is the most you've ever paid for a:
    

A) Shirt   $15
B) Pair of Shoes   $35
C) CD or Album     $19
D) DVD   $15
E) Book   $30

F) Vacation   $3500

3. Looking back at the answers to#2, which one was the most foolish?  None of them

4. Take this quiz:   Which snack food are you?

13 other people got this result!
This quiz hs been taken 119 times.
11% of people had this result.

5. There are three wells:  Love, Beauty and Creativity.  If you could only drink from one of them, which would you choose and why?  I would choose to take a nice long drink from the well of Creativity.  I am not a very creative person and I admire people who are.  I have a great deal of love in my live and I see beauty in many places every day.  If the well of Beauty  is meant to transform me in some way, I'm very happy with how I look and wouldn't want to change a thing.

6. If you were another person, do you think you would be friends with the person you know as yourself?  Yes, I would very much like to be friends with the person I know as myself.


 

 



       


No comments: