Saturday, August 20, 2005

Weekend Assignment #73: Your Best Entries

Weekend Assignment #73: From your own AOL Journal or AIM Blog, pick your own favorite entry from the last year (from 8/21/04 onward). Link to it in the comment thread below, so we can all see what it was.

Well now, I did just that but for reasons unknown to me my link didn't come through in the "clickable" mode.  Sometimes this happens even when I do exactly what I'm supposed to...I don't know why; very frustrating and annoying.

Let's give it another try here.  I skimmed through my entries from the past year (in only one of my journals) and came across many favorites.  I decided to choose this one titled, "A Day of Simple Pleasures Within a Winter Weekend" dated Jan 10, 2005.  Hopefully, here's the link:  http://journals.aol.com/springsnymph/AnotherCountryHeardFrom/entries/513

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked that one, too.  It made me feel all snuggly and warm, like sitting in front of a warm fire with a hot cup of tea and a good book.  Lisa  :-]