Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday Six - Episode 72

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1266

1. What is your current desktop picture?  What made you select it?  I change my desktops frequently.  Currently, I'm using one of the transforming desktops that changes appearance throughout the day.  Fun.

2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before.  Knowing that it's free, would you go?  Yes.  At this point in my life I've learned I have little to lose and more importantly, hair always grows back out (in my case at least) so whatever I ended up looking like would not be permanent.

3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?  Face...eyes.

4. Take this quiz:  Which Bugs Bunny character are you?  I am so prepared for this one;  very recently posted the answer to this quiz in my journal.  Being a major Looney Tunes fan, how could I resist?

Bugs Bunny!
You scored 0 Aggression, 85 Sophistication, and 71 Optimism! You have all the sophistication and charm one would expect from such a high-class hare. Very upbeat and generally laid-back, you are remarkably calm and peaceful even in the midst of the most stressful of situations. On those rare occasions that your anger is aroused, your retaliation usually results in embarrassing the aggressor and laying-bare how foolish he or she really is -- rather than doing any real harm. You likely have many friends and more than a few admirers and would make an excellent leader, if you had any interest in being one. But, being a leader would require hard work and attention to detail, both qualities you are lacking in. In fact, if you are not careful, your laid-back attitude will often lead you to drift through life completely oblivious to the changes happening around you. You also tend to have a horrible sense of direction.

Thank God!  I didn't wind up as Prissy, The Widda Hen!!!

5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole?  Adaptable

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?  I think I would have to pinpoint my parents on this one.  I was brought up to please my parents and make them proud of me; it must be understood that however they did this, it always seemed like my idea and not something they demanded of me.  The feeling of never wanting to disappoint, fail or embarrass my nearest and dearest has been the main cornerstone of my being for as long as I can remember.





No comments: