Saturday, August 20, 2005

Wow!

I'm exhausted.  My brain is on overload.  I have spent a total of perhaps 30 minutes sitting in front of this computer in the past five days (which is an unheard of thing for me).  I just wanted to say that I am thrilled that not one, not two but three...three!! of my very favorite journals have been selected as Guest Editor's Picks.  Alphawoman has excellent taste in her choices and I certainly concur.  Congratulations to all.  I'm even too tired at the moment to provide links to the special three but I suspect at this point it probably isn't a bit necessary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I one of your three favorite journals?  I hope so.  It would disappoint me greatly if I was not...

I think Mary just picked me because we have "known" each other practically since they dug up the foundations of AOL journals.  She was one of the very first to read and comment on my journal.  I appreciate her vote of confidence, though.  If left to the preferences of "real" AOL editors, I would never have been a "pick."  I have badmouthed the AOL editors one too many times, methinks.  But I love it that Mary gave me the honorable mention!  Lisa  :-]