Saturday, April 9, 2005

Saturday Six, Episode 52

Gee whiz!  It seems like one assignment after another.  No rest for the weary.  Anyone would think I was back in school.  But this time I get to pick the assignments I wish to complete and that's a whole different story.  And this brings us to:

THE SATURDAY SIX AT PATRICK'S PLACE

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/

1. Where did you buy the last fast food you ate?

Does Round Table Pizza count as fast food?  If so, it was Friday, April 1st.  My daughter is employed there and one of her perks is a monthly coupon which we shares with us.

Truthfully, I don't consider this fast food so it was probably the Famous Star from Carl's Jr. that my daughter brought me as a treat for lunch sometime in the last month or so.  I don't eat "fast food" more than two to three times a year.  It's instant gratification in the mouth and just a little less instant hardening of the arteries.  Not a good thing to mess with at this stage of my life.

2. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?

The last movie I saw in the theater was "Sideways".  Great flick!

3. When you walk into a room, what do you think people notice first about you?  What do you wish they'd notice first about you?

Hmmm...that's a nice looking woman.  As to the second part of the question, I'm wondering if I've had a chance to say anything yet.  Probably doesn't matter; my answer would still be hmmm...that's not a bad looking woman. 

A shallow, brutally honest answer!

4. You win a special lottery but you aren't allowed to keep any of the money.  Instead, it must go to a single charitable organization.  Which would you choose and why?

Hospice.  I want to be sure the trained, compassionate personnel andavailibility of whatever I need to help make my transition (or those near and dear to me) from this world into the next as comfortable and pain free as possible will be there for me when I need it if my circumstances are such that I would require this help.  I've seen these people in action; this is a wonderful, dedicated and very necessary group of people.

5. What was the subject of the most recent E-mail you forwarded?

Easter--a very cute "Easter Bunny Rap" greeting from one of my sisters.  I don't forward e-mails very often but this one was such fun that I had to share it.

6. Without looking, which of the previous five questions would you most expect to have been asked in the very first episode of the "Saturday Six?"  After you answer, if you go back to the first edition, don't reveal the answer here.

Ooooh, it's so hard not to peek, especially when it's so easy and no one would know!  But I'll restrain myself and take a wild guess.  It's a toss-up between Question No. 1 and Question No. 2.  I'll go with Question No. 1.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of you now!!

I am okay looking ,myself, but too pudgy since I had the baby. I am from a family of raving beauties, though ,so I always felt plain growing up.  My grandmother still is a stunner.