Monday, April 4, 2005

Time Once Again for The Saturday Six

Picture from Hometown

http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/

 

1. What is your favorite fruit?  Favorite vegetable?  Favorite type of meat?  What food causes your diet the most trouble?

My favorite fruit is a bing cherry but of course you can’t eat just one. My favorite vegetable is asparagus and my favorite type of meat is tri-tip. Pizza is the food that wreaks the most havoc with my diet if I eat too much of it at one time.

2. What food do you think has the most ridiculous-sounding name?

Assuming we can choose the name of a dish, I would have to say it would be cock-a-leekie. If this isn’t the most amusing name for a soup, I don’t know what is.

3. If you had to pick one of the following to experience, which extreme adventure would you choose:
  A) Skydiving
  B) Mountain Climbing
  C) Scuba Diving
  D) Surfing in Hawaii
  E) Arctic Hiking in Alaska
  F) African Safari
  G) White Water Rafting

I’m not a person who finds the concept of flirting with danger a fun time. I would choose an African Safari as my safest bet because it would be sure to include a support system of people who knew exactly what they were doing to keep me safe. I prefer feeling safe to experiencing wild adventure.

4. What skill do you most wish you could suddenly acquire in your sleep this evening?

I would like to wake up one morning and discover that I was 100% computer-literate; enough so to make a living by using one in some way. If I can’t have that, suddenly having the ability to play the piano would be quite wonderful too.

5. How many active prescriptions do you have at the moment.  Of those, how many do you take regularly?

I have one prescription which I take once a day on a regular basis.

6. You're considering a major change or a big decision awaits you.  Are there any special images you ever dream that tend to guide you in one direction or another or that seem to suggest that the option you're considering is the right one?

In all my years of dreaming, I’ve never dreamt of an image or sign that seemed to point in the right direction of a major decision. I have a recurring anxiety dream that crops up from time to time when life becomes more heavy duty than I can handle comfortably.



 



 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting comment about the anxiety dream, I too have had a reaccuring  dream that would crop up around stressful times associated with my daughter. The good thing is, since all that has been resolved, they have gone away :)

Anonymous said...

<If I can’t have that, suddenly having the ability to play the piano would be quite wonderful too.>

This would absolutely be the skill I would like to wake up with some day!  Lisa  :-]